Keyboard & Mouse provide quick & easy ways to navigate to various controls of a software application. Using Mouse Cursor can be really easy to click onto various controls and move the application window around. Keyboard can also be useful to navigate to various control of a software and interact with various controls of a software application.
- Tab Key can be used to navigate to various controls in the graphical user interface of a software application.
- SpaceBar can be used to simulate mouse click on a control , once it has the focus.
- Menu of a Software Applications can be invoked using Alt + any configured Mnemonic , e.g. File Menu of most applications can be brought up by pressing Alt + F.
- Esc Key and / or Alt + F4 can be used to close a window in most of the software applications.
- Alt + SpaceBar can be used to to invoke System Menu which normally contain options to minimize, maximize and close software applications.
- Using any Shortcut Keys provided by the software. Normally Menu Items of a Software application do list the keyboard shortcut to invoke specific command in an application.